Madnesscombat1232Madnesscombat1232

Main News Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

An Unfortunate Girl:ONE An Unfortunate Girl:ONE

Well.

This flash is probably one of the most unique flashes I've seen in a while. It flowed smoothly and the presentation style is pretty... pretty.
I adore flashes like this. Keep up the good work!

Xionic Madness 3 Xionic Madness 3

Damn.

Probably the best flash I've seen, loved every part of it.
The VA choice is good, the music choice is good, the art is good, the animation is good, everything is perfect.

My e-penis is already about 50 inches long.

10/10.

Madness Infected Madness Infected

Eh...

OK - I'll be honest. I didn't like it.
The animation was acceptable for only having been worked on for 2 weeks and a half, but in my opinion, the whole "face" thing was really weird and didn't really strike me as Madness. Everybody dying smiling? Really?
But like you said it in the Author Comments, it's your own style of animating, so I respect that.
Plot. It was a lot like Madness 8. Protagonist, infected, kicks ass, coughs up blood, kicks ass. coughs up blood, appearance changes, dies.
Hmm?

All in all, it's OK.

Stackle Stackle

Wow.

This is a good game and I like it's originality and the gameplay is easy to adapt to, even though the game is really challenging.

9/10.

Madness 3D Combat Madness 3D Combat

Er...

Well.... I see the effort put into it, and I like the style and stuff, but here's some things you can fix or add.

The recoil is obviously too high, because half the time, I go flying across the area.
Maybe use the mouse? I mean, it's kinda annoying when you can only shoot straight.
Add more stages, or at least more enemies. It's kinda boring when you see the same 3 guys appear.

I guess, since this is an experimental game, I can't really expect too much out of this.
Well... That's all I can think of.

Pointless Platformer Pointless Platformer

A Fly Stops Sucking After you Slap it.

Hahhaha, this is a fun game.
I like the jokes, the gameplay although I don't like the water, it's too hard to get out after you get in.
This is great!
Make a Sequel or die >:-C

Hi. Hi.

Neato!

This is really nice, I love the white border and I absolutely adore the shading.
*applaud*